Nable to fetch data in crystal report designer
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: Naveen Reddy — 9 Feb 2016 at 7:26pm
Hi All,
I am new to crystal report and there are some reports in our environment. There is one input parameter which prompts for project number(input parameter name). Issue I am facing is when I run for a particular project numbers,no data is displayed. The same query when I ran in database, results are displayed. This I am running in crystal report designer.
It is a very simple query and I am able to run for some other project numbers.
I will be happy if any one help me on this.
Posted By: kevlray — 10 Feb 2016 at 4:28am
Hard to say. Have you examined the SQL that Crystal generates and see if that work in the database?
Posted By: Naveen Reddy — 10 Feb 2016 at 11:02pm
Hi,
How can I check that? I ran the query that I written in the crystal report, in database. I am able to get the result for the issue project number.
Posted By: kevlray — 11 Feb 2016 at 4:17am
Sounds like a very odd issue. If the query generated by Crystal produces results when there is no parameter present, then somehow the parameter must be set up incorrectly.
|