Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
formula to remove values
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions
Posted By: JLRU — 27 Jan 2016 at 4:12am
I need a formula to remove the same positive value if there is a negative value that matches but only 1 value of each set.
Posted By: praveeng — 28 Jan 2016 at 5:08am
Hi,
could you provide some sample data, so that it is easy to understand and fix your problem.
--Praveen G
Posted By: JLRU — 3 Feb 2016 at 5:08am
I HAVE DETERMINED WHAT I NEED TO DO. THANKS.
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.