Hi all,
I am still working on my YTD calculation so I am wondering if anyone can help me to solve this?
Here is the actual report that I am working on.
January Report:
Item Description MTD YTD
Travelling Cost $6800 $6800
Medical cost $ 400 $ 400
Car Maintenance cost $ 750 $ 750
February Report:
Item Description MTD YTD
Travelling Cost $1000 $1000
Medical cost $ 500 $ 500
Car Maintenance cost $ 200 $ 200
March Report:
Item Description MTD YTD
Travelling Cost $ 500 $ 500
Medical cost $ 200 $ 200
Car Maintenance cost $ 100 $ 100
The formula for my MTD is: round({Debit} - {Credit})
Here are the data/fields I am using:
Item Description is from column: {ItemDescription}
Debit : {Debit}
Credit: {Credit}
FiscalYear: {FiscalYear}
FiscalPeriod: {FiscalPeriod}
The parameters I have on the report:
{?FiscalYear} in {FiscalYear} (value:01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12)
{? FiscalPEriod} in {FiscalYear} (value: 2015)
So, what I am trying to achieve is to have the right amount of YTD on February, March and so on report...currently my YTD is the MTD amount on each month.
So the report should looks like this:
January Report:
Item Description MTD YTD
Travelling Cost $6800 $6800
Medical cost $ 400 $ 400
Car Maintenance cost $ 750 $ 750
February Report:
Item Description MTD YTD
Travelling Cost $1000 $7800
Medical cost $ 500 $ 900
Car Maintenance cost $ 200 $ 950
March Report:
Item Description MTD YTD
Travelling Cost $ 500 $8300
Medical cost $ 200 $1100
Car Maintenance cost $ 100 $1050
thought about create a YTD formula and assigned my YTD for a specific MTD for is not working...for example:
MTD01: round(({Debit} in ({FiscalPeriod}="01") - ({Credit}) in {FiscalPeriod} = "01"))
MTD02: round(({Debit} in ({FiscalPeriod}="02") - ({Credit}) in {FiscalPeriod} = "02"))
MTD03 for march and so on until MTD12 for December
YTD=
if {FiscalPeriod} = 01 then MTD01
else
if {FiscalPeriod} = 02 then MTD01 + MTD02
else
if {FiscalPeriod} = 03 then MTD01 + MTD02 + MTD03
and so on until {FiscalPeriod} = 12
Anyone can help?
