Crystal Report 9.0 - Windows 2008 64 Bit e VbScrip

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions

Hello,
has anyone already come up against the following problem?

I have a project which runs on the Win2003 32-bit's  and Crystal Reports 9's platform in VisulaBasic;it runs through a scheduled task on a  frontend server.
By Migrating the product to the Win2008 64-bit's and Crystal Report 9's platform I was able to configure the connection to the backend server, and to verify the Pdf reports produced.
 
I created the task and executed it directly from Command Promt but the related error occured:
 
Line: xxx
Char: xx
Error: ActiveX component can't create object:
'CrystalRuntime.Application.9'
Code 800A01AD
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
This is the source code at the indicated line...
 
Set oApp = CreateObject("CrystalRuntime.Application.9")
 
can anyone help me?Cry

Thank you.
Piera
Hi Piera,

Were you able to resolve this issue ? If yes how?
I am facing the same issue now with Crystal 8.5 on Windows 2012 - 64bit OS.


Edited by Thejas - 08 Mar 2016 at 7:45pm