Certified
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: enjyshahin — 14 Dec 2007 at 12:10pm
Hi All
I want to be crystal certified I'm tring to get exam books but I fail.
Can any one help me?
Posted By: Lugh — 17 Dec 2007 at 4:28am
I'm not entirely sure there are exam books. Crystal certification is still a bit of an odd duck. Or, at least, it was a couple years ago, when I went up for it. It could only be done through Business Objects, and their process was a little less than clear. The BO site for certification is located here.
Posted By: hilfy — 3 Jan 2008 at 6:48am
I'm working on BusinessObjects XI certification and my experience has been that the tests are based on material covered in the "official" training classes (as offered by Business Objects) and that the best study guide has been the training manuals distributed with those classes. I suspect it may be the same for the Crystal reports.
-Dell
Posted By: enjyshahin — 6 Jan 2008 at 12:15pm
Thank you for your replies
|