Learn Crystal Reports
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: ccguillermo — 29 Dec 2011 at 7:00am
Hi,
I really new on Crystal reports and I am interesting to learn this; in the company that I work they have a crystal Report version 8 and business object to print the report; First question is: what of you book I need to buy first to start it; second how I can practice the crystal reports at home. I have to buy crystal reports software or there is another option for practice.
Carlos
Posted By: sgtjim — 29 Dec 2011 at 7:27am
Buy the book to this website. Or just search the interwebs for Crystal reports, there is a lot of stuff out there.
I just remote into my work PC from home when I needed to practice or work from home, I think this is the best solution as everything is on one PC and not spread out.
Posted By: ccguillermo — 30 Dec 2011 at 8:10am
hi,
I try to buy a book but is very hard to know; specially when you start to learn crystal, and there are so many reports in the market. some body can suggest me a good Book. Using Business Object Crystal report 2008.
Thank you
Posted By: CircleD — 31 Dec 2011 at 11:57pm
Brian Bischof (The owner of this site) does online classes to teach Crystal Reports.I haven't taken his classes but I have seen samples of his work and it's pretty comprehensive and he can show you a lot of tricks nobody else will show you so I would start there.
|