Adding Notes
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: pbs.leo — 8 Oct 2007 at 11:45pm
Hello All I'm a new member here. I need a help from you all. I would like to know how to add notes to each page of a Crystal Report. We should be able to save & retrieve this too. Thanks in advance
Posted By: BrianBischof — 9 Oct 2007 at 10:01am
CR has no way of adding notes to a page. It is strictly a reporting tool. You need to build a custom application using .NET or Java if you wish to do that.
Posted By: pbs.leo — 9 Oct 2007 at 9:09pm
Thank you very much Brian If you do not mind can you help me with the code. It would be a great help.
Posted By: BrianBischof — 10 Oct 2007 at 10:35am
This is a Crystal Reports forum and what you need to do is write a .NET application. As a side note, asking someone to write your program for you in a forum is asking for a bit too much (in any forum).
Posted By: pbs.leo — 10 Oct 2007 at 9:31pm
Hi Brian Please pardon me. I posted as i am a newbie in CR & .NET Anyways thank you very much for spending time for me
|