Profile data
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: wattsjr — 24 Sep 2007 at 10:48am
Hi Brian,
First let me say that I'm really enjoying your new book and that I appreciate the speed in which you mailed it and it was delivered.
Second, when I filled out the profile data when I first joinded the forum, I included my birthdate info. Now, when I open my profile, it still shows the month & day as 10/24, but when I click on my User Id elsewhere in the forum it shows the date as 10/23. Is it supposed to do that?
Again, thanks for having a great forum and writing such useful books.
Regards,
Posted By: BrianBischof — 24 Sep 2007 at 12:02pm
I'm not sure, but I'll check it out in the user table and see what it says.
Posted By: BrianBischof — 24 Sep 2007 at 12:18pm
Hmmm. It appears to be doing that for my account as well. Must be a bug in the forum software. I'll have to put it on my to-do list to check out. I didn't write the software, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with time-shifting based upon your timezone.
Posted By: wattsjr — 17 Oct 2007 at 9:37am
Hi Brian,
I just thought that I'd check the Profile Data screen again, and I noticed that the age is also a year ahead.
I'll be curious to see what age it gives me in the Birthdays list, and whether it lists it on the 23rd or 24th(my actual b-day).
Regards,
|