Posted By: kcheluvaraj — 2 May 2011 at 12:33pm
Hi
HOw do I create tabular columns in Crystal report(but it wll be exported as excel only)?
I have too many things to group. Like depending on Refrence no I should display total no of sales, %of Grossprofit, net sales etc.
When I run this report in infoview and schedule the format as excel only, if its open in excel it should have tabular column on left side, so that if we click on any reference no related information should display on right side.
How do I do that?
Posted By: hilfy — 3 May 2011 at 10:33am
Try this:
1. Create a details section for each type of data that you need to display. In each section put only the data that is applicable for the section.
2. Make sure that the fields that you put in each section are the exact same size as the fields in that same position in other sections. This is the only way to get a clean export where everything will line up correctly in Excel!
3. In the section expert, set a suppression formula on each details section so that it only appears when that type of data is required.
-Dell