difference between crystal Reports and CR for .net

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author

I am new to crystal reports and trying to understand the difference between Crystal Reports XI and crystal reports for .Net.....I am familiar with Crystal REportsXI but not with CR for .net....
CR.NET is for programmers who use MS Visual Studio Professional. It lets you incorporate reports into your applications. This can be a Windows application or an internet application. You can distribute the application to the end user and they can use it to view your reports. 
Got It! Thanks. 
To become CR.net professional,  CR designing
knowledge alone will not be sufficient. knowledege of .Net application is also important. is it so?
 
By the way which one has got more demand in the mkt?CR,or CR.net
 
Thanks,
A
 
 
I can't answer that question. They are two different markets. Plus, you should only do what you enjoy doing. If you like to write software, then do CR.NET so that you can build applications that have reports. If you don't like programming, but like business analysis, then just do CR so that you only work with the underlying data.