Hi,
I'm setting some field through an excelsius selector. Excelsius writes the resul of the selection on a specific cell (let's say cell B2). The results can either be a value (a text) or a Blank (no selection).
Then I use this cell (B2), as part of a cell range that is used in the Criteria filed of a DGET formula. eg. DGET(DB; field; A1:B2)
That works. In fact, when the selection is blank, DGET does consider B2 as a blank, and correctly report the first record based only on criteria in A2 cell.
But then, I need to use the result of selection in B2 for many more DGET query. These other DGETs points to a different criteria cell range, eg. DGET(DB; field; A5:B7). Now, if I set cell B7 = B2, DGET does not work anymore. Even if I set it with a condition eg B7: if(isblank(B2);"";B2) , DGET does not work, (only when) in Preview.
How can I solve it ?
Thanks,
Andrea
