| Author |
Message |
viniciusmoreira
Newbie
Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Topic: Dúvidas parâmetro de entrada (filtro) para data Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 6:47am |
|
Oi pessoal, tudo bem?
Estou realizando a migração de relatórios do Crystal Reports 8 para a versão XI, e estou com as seguintes dificuldades:
- O parâmetro de entrada (filtro) de data/período apenas está permitindo inserir data no seguinte formato AAAA-MM-DD;
- O parâmetro de entrada (filtro) de data/período ser preenchido automaticamente com um valor pré definido.
Alguém sabe me informar como proceder nessas duas situações no Crystal Reports XI?
Grande abraço.
Vinicius Moreira.
|
IP Logged |
|
kevlray
Admin Group
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
|

Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 7:25am |
|
I will give you an answer in English since I do not know Portuguese. I believe the date format is set by your machine setting (I am on Crystal Reports 2013, so I may be remembering incorrectly. Also I do not know a way to set a default date, other than a static date. They may be a way with a formula but that would require the date parameter to be optional and I do not remember when Crystal Reports introduced optional parameters.
|
IP Logged |
|
hilfy
Admin Group
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
|

Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 8:29am |
|
Optional parameters were not introduced until Crystal 2008.
Also, when migrating from Crystal 8 to Crystal XI, reports will not migrate correctly if the SQL was manually modified in Crystal 8. The internal structure of the .rpt file changed starting with Crystal 9 and no longer allowed a user to modify the SQL that Crystal generated. Instead, the report has to be re-written to use a Command, which is a SQL statement that pulls ALL of the data for the report.
-Dell
|
|
|
IP Logged |
|
viniciusmoreira
Newbie
Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 12:49am |
|
Thank you for your help kevlray and hilfy, in next post I will write in English... =D
About your information, the date format is correct and unfortunately, it isn´t possible use formula because I have more than 400 reports to migrate.
Anyway, thanks.
|
IP Logged |
|