|
I am trying to count the number of participants in between two parameter dates by each day. People join or leave for various reasons over the period of time, but I need to provide a daily number and list. How can I create a report that groups by each date between the parameter dates without adding a table. This is a closed system, so creating a date table to reference doesn't work. I have tried creating a subreport to generate each individual day, but cant seem to figure out how to develop it into a range. I also need to apply it into a crosstab.
The basic formula to get the data is:
isnull({THIST.COMPLETE}) or {THIST.COMPLETE} > {?sdate} and
{THIST.DATE_ADDED} <= {?edate}
I created a formula to that I could generate the sum for a given day, but without a way to group it, it does me no good.
if {THIST.DATE_ADDED}< {?edate} and (isnull({THIST.REMOVED_YN}) or {THIST.COMPLETE}> {?sdate}) then 1 else 0
Please help!
|