|
I work in data analytics for public safety using crystal reports. I have also written some SQL reports over the past 10 years but not every day. I need to know the best and most efficient avenue for me to fast track and improve my syntax skills both crystal, basic and other. Not sure if I need to focus on a intro to programming class, python, VB, C, or sql or crystal class / training. I really don't have time to go step by step through basic crystal classes as I am good with creating basic to mid level reports but I need help with specific things like combining multiple reports, conditional filtering, summary by fiscal years and other specific things that come up during my work day. I get lots of urgent ad hoc requests and need to be fast and accurate.
|
|
If I do not know how to do it., the web normally is my friend. Especially forums like this one, BOB (Business Objects Board) and tek-tips. Unfortunately once you get into more advanced Crystal Reports topics, it difficult to find any classes or books that can teach you anything.
|