Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: field alignment problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Getch
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote Getch Replybullet Topic: field alignment problem
     Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:53am
Hi all,
 
I have a subreport within a main report which contains about 7 fields.
 
Each field is a summary of amounts within the field. I have them all the same size, fonts, and aligned to thier right sides.
 
Looks fin in the crystal but when I run the report the PDF has them skewd this way and that.
 
I've tried several ways to get them to align but having no success. Is there a special trick to do this??? 
Newbie reports
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum