Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:11am
sorry, no help on a book...
Yes, stored procs are created and run on the database, so...
Crystal does have something about SQL Expressions, but I am not sure how they work, as I use the stored proc and push the data to my report instead of having the report pull the data from the database.
Joined: 13 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 11:27am
Thanks for all your advice in this area. It looks like stored procedures is the best and probably only way to do this. At least, I know the direction I am going in and not wasting time on using formatting suppression techniques within Crystal Reports. Once again, thanks.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum