|
This approach might possibly be the solution that I need for the issues I was having.
Here are a few minor issues I ran into and how I resolved them.
1. If the RTF spans pages and the user edits it and adds too much text [more than the report section size can handle], some of the underlying text disappears below the Word frame and I cannot figure out how the user can scroll to it.
Resolution:
I added an input parameter asking the user to specify the number of lines of text they will be adding and I insert a <BR> for each line so the report section is sized appropriately. This seems to be working, although I need to test more scenarios.
2. My report has a bitmap image with the logo in the letterhead section. It looks fine when viewing the report but after the export to RTF, this image has a solid line border around it. No border in the original report. The image border can manually be removed by selecting the image, while editing the RTF, and changing the border color to No Color, but our users are not going to want to have to do this every time. I am wondering if there is a way to prevent the border from the report export.
Resolution:
In the report, selected the image and selected Format Graphic - Border tab. Although the line style was set to none, the color was set to Black. I changed it to White and now the border does not appear in the exported RTF.
Thanks,
Bill
Edited by statey603 - 16 Jan 2018 at 7:36am
|