Hi,
I have a client who has a business requirement for a Cascading Pick List like Country->Region->City. At times he would have all three pieces of information and would like to get a report. For example, he would put in USA, East, New York for all the values of the pick list while reunning the report and will get his sales figures for the specific city. I can make this work in Crystal 11.
However, at times he would only want to enter New York in the city section of the parameter list and would like to get a sales report. I am yet to find a way to come up with a selection formula accept a null for first two elements (Country, Region). I get the report only when I fill in all three components of the pick list.
Is there a way to make this happen?
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.