Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Topic: Crosstab Question Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 8:04am
Hi Brian,
I bought your Crystal Reports Encyclopedia, and used it to build an income statement for my company. It's a great book!
I have a crosstab question. Can you look at my last 2 posts and tell me if it's possible to write a formula to do what I ask, and if so, how would I write it. I haven't had any replies yet. I guess its a tough question.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 3:22pm
I saw the question I think you are referring to and I responded to it. However, what you want can't be done. CR doesn't have the necessary functionality built into it.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum