Topic: Group Main Report and Sub report together Posted: 25 Apr 2022 at 9:54am
I am working on a report that contains a sub report.
On the Main report, I have a page break by Facility (group) Group Footer 1a. All of my running totals for this report are in the group footer.
I added a sub report to Group Footer 1b.
The issue I am having is that the main report starts a new page for each facility, after that page break the sub report runs for all facilities.
Example
Page 1 (Main report) = Facility A
Page 2 (Sub report) = Facility A, Facility B and Facility C
Page 3 (Main report) = Facility B
Page 4 (Sub report) = Facility A, Facility B and Facility C etc....
I would like the sub report to page and break with the main report.
Page 1 (Main report) = Facility A
Page 2 (Sub report) = Facility A
Page 3 (Main report) = Facility B
Page 4 (Sub report) = Facility B etc...
I do have a parameter on the sub report for the facility.
In my database I have 25+ facilities.
I am running the report for 3 of those facilities.
The data on the Main report and the data on the sub report are both filtering correctly.
The issue is that the Main report gives a page break after each facility. After each page break the sub reports shows, but is showing for all 3 facilities after each facility from the main report.
Hi lockwelle,
Thank you for your assistance. I was finally able to figure it out.. I was linking the sub report using the parameter from the main report to the same parameter on the sub report.
I changed the linking to link to the field on the main report instead of the parameter.
Hope that makes sense.
Thanks Again!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum