|
Missing Footer
Hi,
Existing report is having footer in main report header section (RHj) and checked print at bottom checkbox. it is working fine.
But in some cases, footer is not displaying,
In the section of RHi, I can have sub report. if subreport data have more rows, sub report moves to next page(2nd page) and hence 1st page footer is missing.
For a workaround, I tried to add another header section above subreport section for footer and tried with suppress formula.But it is not working as expected.
my formula:
count(condition)=1 then true
else false
For clarification:
Here,condition field used as grouping field of subreport. In our report, condition field data is only one, subreport data resides in 1st page. In case condition field is more than one, it goes to 2nd page.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.
|
|
I don't know the solution...because what I think is happening would mean running the subreport 2 times, which just makes things worse.
I think that for this to work, you need to know the number of rows in the subreport in RHj...but you cannot know that before you generate the subreport.
I cannot think of a simple workaround.
Sorry I cannot be more helpful
|