Joined: 27 Nov 2019
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Topic: Removing data from a report Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 10:02am
I am looking to remove some of the data so that the report will not report on it. I have a data set with 5 departments 1-5. I do not want to report on departments 1 & 2 just 3-5. I have tried this:
1.Format Field > Common > Suppress
2 Formula: if {WORKORDER.WOCATEGORY}= "Departmet1" then true
This just removes the text of "Department1" but the report still reports the rest of the data. I would like it to not have any data for "Department1" at all. It is my understanding that you want the Formula to be true so that it does Suppress the Field. Any Help would be wonderful!
Joined: 27 Nov 2019
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 11:59am
I am unable to tell you why but when I use the selection expert, and only select out the departments that i want nothing, i can only do one department at a time.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum