Topic: Reset DateDiff / Next issue Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 5:19am
Hi All,
I have a the following datediff formula to calculate the minutes between a date column within a table.
Datediff('n',{FUNDER_AUDIT.CREATEDATE},Next({FUNDER_AUDIT.CREATEDATE}))
This formula sits within the details section but I want it to reset to zero every time the grouped value changes as the formula is just continuing down through the report. I hope this makes sense. I have attached screenshots of my report to help show what is going wrong.
You absolute LEGEND! Thank you so much for your help with this. I have spent days trying to figure this out as I dip in and out of Crystal so my knowledge is always rusty. With your guidance it is now working with the below.
If {FUNDER_AUDIT.OPPORTUNITYID} <> NEXT ({FUNDER_AUDIT.OPPORTUNITYID})
Then 0 else
Datediff('n',{FUNDER_AUDIT.CREATEDATE},Next({FUNDER_AUDIT.CREATEDATE}))
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum