Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: 2016 SP5 release notes
Author
Message
crooksb
Newbie
Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: 2016 SP5 release notes
Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 6:40am
Are there any Release Notes available for Crystal Reports 2016 SP5? I couldn't find any on the SAP site and none came with the download.
IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 4:38am
I am sure there is. I will take a look when I get a chance.
IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 5:30am
This link is about the best I could find.
https://help.sap.com/doc/47c6f9556e041014910aba7db0e91070/4.2.5/en-US/sbo42sp5_whats_new_en.pdf
and
https://help.sap.com/doc/7151db6f066d48468c29f5fcb89b6665/4.2.5/en-US/sbo42sp5_rel_restric_en.pdf
and this
http://www.forumtopics.com/busobj/viewtopic.php?t=212450
Edited by kevlray - 11 Jun 2018 at 5:31am
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.