Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Topic: is the book in Barcelona? Posted: 25 Feb 2007 at 7:06am
Hi! I've seen the book in Amazon but I'd rather buy it here (I live in Barcelona, Spain) do you know if it is sold in here in any bookshop? I couldn't find it..
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 25 Feb 2007 at 10:32am
Thanks for your interest in the book. Since the book has been out for a few years now, most bookstores aren't stocking it on their shelves. Instead, they keep copies at their local warehouse and will get it for you when you request it. Check with a major bookstore there and they should be able to get you a copy fairly quickly.
P.S. I was just in Barcelona this summer! Beautiful city.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum