Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:47am
Originally posted by arigatou
Iunderstand that this isinyourspecifications, but youwill needsuch a feature?I thinkifyourEST orEDTvalue representsa place,donotuse ittoadjust.
....What??.... Are you actually suggesting, that having a report with incorrect times for paying customers isn't needed? I wouldn't be working on this for such a long time if it wasn't needed, nor would I have made a forum topic about it.
Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 9:26am
Giving it another bump. Havent had much time to flirt with the issue, but mostly because I dont know how to approach it.
So the ShiftDateTime ({Table.Column}, ",0,GMT","") , when I shift my computer from Eastern to Pacific Time Zone, will be off by up to two hours. I have no idea why.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum