Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: where is the prompting.rpt file? Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 6:29pm
Hi, I downloaded the file: CREncy1Samples because I bought the book crystal reports encyclopedia volume 1. On page 209 it talks about a sample report called 'prompting.rpt', but that file is not in the zip file. Where is it and how can I get it? Thanks
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 1:31am
The report 'Prompting.rpt' comes as part of the CR XI installation. It isn't in my zip file because I didn't write it. It is in the Samples folder under 'Feature Examples'.
If you can't find it for whatever reason, just let me know and I'll email you a copy.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum