Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Html Interpretation Post Reply Post New Topic
kathyl

Online Status: Offline
Quote kathyl Replybullet Topic: Html Interpretation
    Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 2:02pm
Does the newest version of crystal report support html control <ol><li></li></ol>? Also I want to create a table with different background color for each cell, and text color is white and table header should be display on every page.The table is not regular table, some cells are merged. Is that possible for crystal report?
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 05 Jan 2007 at 2:32pm
I haven't done much with HTML in Crystal Reports, but I'll have to research it this weekend. There is more interest in it than I realized.

When you say you want to show a table, are you talking about <TABLE><TR><TD> tags or simulating a table by putting borders around each field. If you want to do borders, then you have control over the text color and background color using formulas. You could also put the table header at the top of each page by putting it in the Page Header section and putting a border around it to simulate the appearance of an HTML table.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version