Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports .NET 2003 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Problem with large Group Header Post Reply Post New Topic
scott

Online Status: Offline
Quote scott Replybullet Topic: Problem with large Group Header
    Posted: 08 May 2007 at 6:05pm
I'm new to the forum, so I apologise if this is a dumb question.

I have a report that has 2 group header sections on the same group.  The second group header underlays the first.  This works correctly unless the group header cannot fit on one page.  When it can't fit on one page, the first group header will flow over to the next page, and the second group header will start on the second page, and underlay that part of the first group header.  How do I ensure that the second group header underlays all of the first group header? (from the first page onwards)

Each group header contains a CrossTab, and each of the CrossTabs are exactly the same dimensions.  The first CrossTab displays the majority of the information, and the second one just adds some additional information that couldn't be incorporated in to the first Cross Tab - it adds an asterisk to some of the records to indicate a special case.

I'm doing this in the group header because I need to display the "special case" information in the details section.  I have also tested using long text boxes, rather than the Cross Tabs, and the same problems occurs.

Hoping someone can help.
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version