Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Getting value for each record from subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
vitot

Online Status: Offline
Quote vitot Replybullet Topic: Getting value for each record from subreport
    Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 12:08am
Hi,

I have report runs of 4 tables and I have to add another table on the report but, this table has 4 records for a single record. So, unfortunately, it generates the data   4 times for each record on the report than I end up with duplicated records on my report.
this table called prounixr. field called Conversion_Factor holds 4 X Values for each product. WM,MTK,MTR,KG so it holds the values for above mentioned unit of measures. I need to perform calculations using value of the Conversion_Factor field. i.e
If {trans.productcode} = "JobSuspect" then I need to pick the value of the WM from {prounixr.Conversion_Factor} field and multiply with {trans.numberoff} vaue. I have been trying this but, it still duplicates data 4 X times or the conversion_factor value is changed to 1.
I tried to have prounixr as the subreport and tried to get the WM value to the Main report using shared variable method and I get 0 as the result as the main report runs before the subreport. I can not put the subreport on the footer of the main report as I need the data from subreport for each record on the main report. I tried to put the subreport on the footer of the main report then created another section on the footer and put the @formula field in this section under the subreport, it works but it only gives e the value of the last record. Could I get some help with this please?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version