Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Placement Post Reply Post New Topic
makemyday

Online Status: Offline
Quote makemyday Replybullet Topic: Placement
    Posted: 15 May 2014 at 10:26am
I’m creating an order form using an XML database that Lists Ship Qty, Unit Price and a Total Price and it could be 1 or more records. (I do not have to do the calculation on these) But I have the Grand Total that adds up the Total Price fields. (I do not have to do the calculation on this either), but I do have a Grand Total label and a grand total amount that needs to follow at the end of the list of Total Price fields, that could be 1 or more records, with a line above it. How do I get it to follow in place with a line above it?
Here is a simple example with one record, with the Grand Total at the end and I would like a line above that total.
   Ship Qty            Unit Price             Total Price
        1               18.25                      18.25
                      Grand Total                  18.25
How do I get this to work? I’m new at this and no nothing about formulas or grouping. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks ~ dc

dc
IP IP Logged
lockwelle

Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 16 May 2014 at 5:26am
is the grand total to be shown at the end of the report or multiple time throughout the report?

if just once, I put it in the report footer, which only prints at the end of the report.

if it is displayed multiple times, then there must be a way to tell when you are done one group, and I would add a grouping based on that condition and put the display in the group footer.

HTH
IP IP Logged
makemyday

Quote makemyday Replybullet Posted: 19 May 2014 at 8:21am
Thank you. It is a grand total at the end of multiple orders, so I put it in the report footer. Now I would like to know who to set the page breaks it one order goes to a second page. Thanks again.
dc
dc
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version