Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Not able to run app on 2008 R2 server with Crystal Post Reply Post New Topic
snufse

Online Status: Offline
Quote snufse Replybullet Topic: Not able to run app on 2008 R2 server with Crystal
    Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:21am

I am moving applications that prevopusly been running on windows 2000 server to our new internal web server running windows 2008 r2 (64 bit). I am running into CR issues which I have not been able to solve. Here is the scope:

Using Visual Studio 2008 .net framework 3.5. I have CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.dll and CrystalDecisions.Shared.dll in my bin directory version 11.5.9709.1076. Crystal report .rpt is in my project. When I try to run the application on the 2008 server I am getting error: 

An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.

Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable (CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required.

What do I need to install to get this working? I have installed CRBasicVS2008_redist_ia64, CRBasicVS2008_redist_x86 and also CRRedist2008_x64 but still getting the error. Do I nedd to install something else ?

Thank you.

Edited by snufse - 23 Jan 2014 at 5:21am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version