Talk with the Author
 Crystal Reports Forum : General Information : Talk with the Author
Message Icon Topic: where can i buy your book in China Post Reply Post New Topic
espresso

Online Status: Offline
Quote espresso Replybullet Topic: where can i buy your book in China
    Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 3:32am
Hi Mr Brian,

I am wondering if it could be possible to purchase your book (Cystal Report .Net Programming) in China and It should be great if I could get one. thanks for your time and i look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards
Dave
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 4:15pm
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your interest in my book! Unfortunately, you would have to order it from Amazon.com right now and have them ship it to you. Sorry.

However, this week I'm going to start working on creating a Members Only area of the site where for a small fee you can read all my books online as well as have access to new chapters as I write them (CR.NET 2005/2008). I hope that this will eliminate the problems that people in other countries have with getting my book as well as give members a separate area where they can discuss topics and give feedback.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
espresso

Quote espresso Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 6:51pm
Hi Mr Brian, thanks for your prompt reply.  your suggestion could be very popular and most of the time I would prefer to read it online. I still remember I read through all the chapters(from 1 to 10) online in couple days, that is such attractive technology and I learned many techniques while reading your book. so appreciated for all you have endeavored as to the Crystal Report. and I look forward to your upcoming achievement (Members Only Area - read your book online). thanks again. dave
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version