Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Learning to create reports in Crystal report Post Reply Post New Topic
rakesh

Online Status: Offline
Quote rakesh Replybullet Topic: Learning to create reports in Crystal report
    Posted: 23 Jan 2007 at 7:56am
Hi guys...i wan't to learn making reports in crystal report using visual studio 2005 in c#.....Is there any book for help?

rocksyou
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 23 Jan 2007 at 9:16am
I'm not going to have my .NET 2005 book out for a few more months. My .NET 2003 book has been used by many people learning 2005 and they tell me that it has been very helpful. The one thing that my 2003 book doesn't work with is ASP.NET projects using embedded reports. For 2005, they removed that functionality from web projects (it still exists for Windows projects) and you have to use the ReportDocument.Load() method to load report files and display them on the internet. Other than that, the rest of the code in the book should be pretty accurate.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
KMeyer

Quote KMeyer Replybullet Posted: 04 Feb 2007 at 2:09am

Also refer to the "Crystal Reports Tutorial" post here it has some other usefull links. Brians book as mentioned is also a worthwile addition to the library.

Kim Big%20smile

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version