Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: "Append All Database Values" Stopped Working Post Reply Post New Topic
Luis2101

Online Status: Offline
Quote Luis2101 Replybullet Topic: "Append All Database Values" Stopped Working
    Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 12:54pm
I've got a report that has a couple of dynamic parameters attached (SQL 2005 DB), this was working fine. All of a sudden when the end-user tries to run the report, the dynamic parameters do not show any database values.

Additionally, while debugging this specific report, I created a new parameter of static type, and tried using the Append All Database Values Command, but it's not working, it does not append any values to my parameter-values list.

The database is up, I can query it from SQL Server, and the data is there, it's fine. It's just some issue with this report.

Has anyone experienced anything like this in the past?
IP IP Logged
cousinbrucie

Quote cousinbrucie Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 4:18am
Please see my post from 10/20/11.  I applied 2 service packs to CR XI Rel 1.  Now at least CR doesn't crash - it just doesn't "append all database values" to the values list.  The Oracle db is connected, and like you said, the data is there.  Have you had any luck getting this answered elsewhere?
IP IP Logged
Luis2101

Quote Luis2101 Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 4:23am
Originally posted by cousinbrucie

Please see my post from 10/20/11.  I applied 2 service packs to CR XI Rel 1.  Now at least CR doesn't crash - it just doesn't "append all database values" to the values list.  The Oracle db is connected, and like you said, the data is there.  Have you had any luck getting this answered elsewhere?

Mine doesn't crash. I have not had any luck with this issue.

What I did was replace the dynamic parameter with a static one, I know for most dynamic parameters this isn't option, but in this case it was.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version