Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Manual Running Total Zero when Detail Hidden Post Reply Post New Topic
slstokes

Online Status: Offline
Quote slstokes Replybullet Topic: Manual Running Total Zero when Detail Hidden
    Posted: 09 Sep 2009 at 12:32pm
I have some shared variables from a subreport that are used to calculate values on the main report. Because of the use of these shared variables in a formula, I've had to create manual running totals for the various sections on the report to total this formula value. I have encountered something that seems odd but I'm sure there is a good explanation. Smile

My Group1 breaks down into four groups on this report. The manual running total is displaying zero for the total on the first two groups and are correct on the second two. If I drill down on the hidden data of the first two groups, the correct total then appears. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to correct it?

Thanks!

Sharon
IP IP Logged
DBlank

Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 8:27am
In group1 responses 1 and 2 is the sub report suppressed until you drill down but not suppressed in respones 3 and 4?
IP IP Logged
slstokes

Quote slstokes Replybullet Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 10:02am
Thank you, yes, the problem is how I suppressed the subreport. It was not processing for 1 & 2.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version