Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Newbie: Unable to remove GroupHeader section Post Reply Post New Topic
robtyketto

Online Status: Offline
Quote robtyketto Replybullet Topic: Newbie: Unable to remove GroupHeader section
    Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:22pm
Greetings,

I'm a newbie to crystal reports and it's been a while since I did any report writing (about 7 years ago with INGRES).

Today was my first day with crystal reports and have figured most of the functionality out and very pleased with my progress, I just have a few small issues (rather embarrassing ones, as I can do things of a more complicated yet the small things confused me!).

The first issue is from the .rpt layout view (not code) I can insert sections/objects without any problem however I cannot delete them.

I want to remove a GroupHeaderSection, if I right click there is no delete option nor through the Section expert, as the only option available is the insert option (I cannot delete, merge or move sections around).

The second issue is I have a formula field which is count records which displays without problems, however I have the UseLeadingZero set to True but it does not appear, the ZeroValueString is set as 0,  confused.

Can anyone help, I did google for resources and have spent some times looking at these issues without any joy in resolving them?

Edited by robtyketto - 13 Jul 2009 at 2:25pm
Thanks
Rob
IP IP Logged
robtyketto

Online Status: Offline
Quote robtyketto Replybullet Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 1:01am
Resolved the leading zero issue with the formula CStr(Count ({Members.cMembershipId}),"0000").

Resolved the other issue with Group name field Smile

Edited by robtyketto - 14 Jul 2009 at 1:59am
Thanks
Rob
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version