Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Wrong display aspect ratio of WMF files in web app Post Reply Post New Topic
chang_vincent

Online Status: Offline
Quote chang_vincent Replybullet Topic: Wrong display aspect ratio of WMF files in web app
    Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 8:33pm
Hi all,

I encountered a problem when displaying WMF file thru web app using ASP.NET 2.0.

I have create a virtual machine under Windows 2008 Server and its operating system is Windows 2003 Server Traditional Chinese Standard Edition with Service Pack 2. Then I installed IIS 6.0, .NetFramework 2.0 SP1 and then Crystal Report XI R2 to the virtual machine.

I have created a RPT and imported three wmf files (generated by Visio 2003) and it looks good in the Crystal Report XI R2. (Click here to see or see the following screenshot).

Also I tried to export it to PDF in Crystal Report XI Designer by selecting "File-->Export Report" and it works correctly.

Then when I open it in my web application and the image height was halve. (Click here to see or see the following screenshot).

Also when I tried to export it to PDF thru the web app using the export button in toolbar, the images are still displayed in wrong aspect ratio.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks very much in advanced.

Best Regards,
Vincent

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version