Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Removing blank page after crosstab object Post Reply Post New Topic
w3stfa11

Online Status: Offline
Quote w3stfa11 Replybullet Topic: Removing blank page after crosstab object
    Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 9:38am
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16901682/removing-blank-page-after-crosstab-object

I posted on StackOverflow but no response.
I have a large (height-wise) crosstab object in Crystal Reports 2011. There's months on the column grouping and on the row, there is just a dummy grouping (constant value). There are about 25 KPIs (constant number). Although the width is dynamic length, the height is constant. See first image below for the general layout.

I've set Show Summarized Labels to True and I've hidden the Totals. This has worked well, except that CR outputs a blank page in Preview after the cross tab. The first page in Preview shows the cross tab fitting nicely in the page but there's a blank page after. My suspicion is that in design view, the crosstab spans longer than the page size due to the Totals (which I've suppressed). See the second image below for Design View. Why is CR including the Totals when figuring out the page size? I'd need to make the page size up to 15 inches in height even though the totals are hidden. Any suggestions?

I've suppressed/deleted all subsequent sections.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version