Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Track-It Connection Error (Code 207) Post Reply Post New Topic
little wing

Online Status: Offline
Quote little wing Replybullet Topic: Track-It Connection Error (Code 207)
    Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 5:47am
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me with an error I am getting. When I try to open "Completed Work Orders by Department" or "Completed Work Orders by Technician", which are default reports in Track-It, I am able to enter values for the date parameters, but afterwards get the following error:

Failed to retrieve date from the database.
Details: '[Database Vendor Code: 207]'

And it says that 3 times. All other reports open beautifully, so even after researching the error code and some suggested fixes, I am still out of luck and am unsure of what to do! Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Edited by little wing - 12 Dec 2011 at 7:34am
IP IP Logged
CircleD

Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 7:18am
If anyone has modified those reports then they need to be repointed to the DB.Hit Database>Set Datasource Location.This opens the "Set Datasource Location" box.make sure the top of the box matches the bottom and if not click on the source you need in the top box and the wrong table in the bottom box and hit Update button.Then you'll need to open the "Properties and change it from False" to "True".Even if they still match you may still need to change the properties.
IP IP Logged
little wing

Quote little wing Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 7:25am
Thanks much for the reply! I followed you up until the "open properties and change it from false to true" part. Which properties and how do I open them? Sorry I'm pretty new at this...
IP IP Logged
little wing

Quote little wing Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 7:27am
Sorry just figured it out, DSN Default Properties. Thanks again, I will post the result in a minute!
IP IP Logged
little wing

Quote little wing Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 7:31am
Same error... I'm using vTasks_Browse to create this report and it has a chart, everything displays correctly when I preview it in Crystal Reports so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Ouch
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version