Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Duplicate the record in one page Post Reply Post New Topic
rjknight29

Online Status: Offline
Quote rjknight29 Replybullet Topic: Duplicate the record in one page
    Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 1:04am
Hi I am beginner in crystal report the i don't have any idea about this.

how to duplicate the report, what i want is to print a record in half page then below is the copy of record. sample

Header Transaction XX
Body  XX-01 sample 1
          XX-02 sample 2
Footer Total XX

Header Transaction XX
Body  XX-01 sample 1
          XX-02 sample 2
Footer Total XX

this will print in one page.
thanks and best regards
how to fix the detail of crystal report even if their have a data or non., sample if i have a 10 row or lessthan 10 it must have 10 detail total.. anyone pls.. help
IP IP Logged
CircleD

Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 1:20pm
From what I read you want to print the report twice on 1 page.If so then create 2 detail sections,suppress all the others,pull down the section size to 5 1/2 inches, and then place all you want to print in the first.Copy the report,remove the second details section from this report, and place it as a sub report in the second section of the first and it will do as you want.
IP IP Logged
rjknight29

Quote rjknight29 Replybullet Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 7:05pm
Hi circled thank you so much for your reply  but can you give me more specific info.. sorry for being slow just I don't get what section i will pull down and from creating two section detail then remove the second section detail?

another things the records are grouped and enable the new page before in the group section..

best regards to you..
how to fix the detail of crystal report even if their have a data or non., sample if i have a 10 row or lessthan 10 it must have 10 detail total.. anyone pls.. help
IP IP Logged
CircleD

Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 4:24pm
You want to suppress any section you're not using in the section expert.At this time you can copy you're report by using the save as command and renaming it something else.back in you're original report you have lines dividing each section you have open and unless you have removed them you have a line scale at the side.Click and hold one of these lines and you can drag it down to increase the size of the section.Do this to the deatails section until the accumulated size for all the sections you're using is 5 1/2 inches.Then in section expert you want to highlight the details section and hit the button to insert.This will create a new details section named detailsb.Choose the insert sub report button and choose the renamed report you set aside and place it in detailsb.save your work and it should print a copy of your report in the lower 5 1/2 inches of the page. You need to use a sub report because if you try to just copy all the fields in the second detail section it will most likely rename everything with an alias which causes more problems than it solves.
IP IP Logged
rjknight29

Quote rjknight29 Replybullet Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 3:02pm
Thanks Circled you help me so much.. 
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version