Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Cristal Reports error in windows server Post Reply Post New Topic
bgelman

Online Status: Offline
Quote bgelman Replybullet Topic: Cristal Reports error in windows server
    Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 9:22am
hi

Im developing an app using asp.net 2005 and cristal reports 2008 v12 to create reports to app

the report works fine in the local machine, but when i installed in the client server i keep getting this error :

System.TypeInitializationException: Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocu ment'. ---> CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveRep ortException: An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.

Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.

Please install the appropriate Crystal Reports redistributable (CRRedist*.msi) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64, or Itanium) required. Please go to http://www.businessobjects.com/support for more information.
en CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocum ent.CheckForCrystalReportsRuntime()
en CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocum ent..cctor()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
en CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocum ent..ctor()
en ReporteIngresos.InitializeComponent()
en ReporteIngresos..ctor()

Any clues ?
i tried installing CRRedist2008_x86.msi on the server and the others client pc's, but no result

the client server is windows server 2003 32 bits and i use administrator account to install the programs

thanks for your time

Ing. Gelman Bruno
Netrails      
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version